The CM is a low voltage sensor that mounts directly to a ceiling tile or a metallic grid. Sensor Switch ceiling mount sensors are produced in multiple configurations which suitable for many applications. Also featured with lens options include small motion standard range, large motion extended range, and bi-directional for hallways. Numerous low voltage sensors can work together to give the ideal solution for large open office areas or oddly shaped rooms. So, if you are using Sensor Switch CM PDT 9 in your office or building and it not performing at its best, look for the problems appeared. This Sensor Switch CM PDT 9 troubleshooting guide may help you. Read on...
***Low Cost*** sensor switch spodm d sa wh switchpod,sensor switch npp16 d efp nlight relay,sensor switch npodm 2p dx wh 2 channel nlight wallpod parts Order Now!
Sensor Switch CM PDT 9 Troubleshooting
Before going to fix the sensor's problems, once we will have a look at the basic details on CM PDT sensor like features, installation instructions, operation, etc.
Helping Content For You
You can make your open area office light control as cost-effective by using the CM PDT 9 series standard range 360 degrees occupancy sensor. CM PDT 9 series sensor offers a line of sight PIR detection of small motion in a circular direction. It also combines overlapping Microphonics coverage for the detection of occupants working in their cubical space.
If you install multiple ceiling mount PDT 9s on 30 feet centers, then there will create large control zones. Although, the lighting is controlled in blocks similar to manual switching. Moreover, these sensors control restrooms with stalls, libraries with study carrels, and large storage areas with shelving easily and cost effectively.
- 100% digital PIR detection.
- Excellent RF community.
- 360º coverage pattern.
- Patented dual technology with PIR or microphonics detection.
- Push-button programmable.
- Convenient test mode.
- Adjustable time delays.
- No field calibration or sensitivity adjustments are required.
- Green LED indicator.
- 100 hr lamp burn-in timer.
- Use Lampmaximizer technology that protects lamp life while maximizing energy savings.
These PDT sensors first see motion using its 100% digital passive infrared detection and then engage microphonics to hear sounds that indicate continued occupancy. This patented technology uses automatic gain control to dynamically self-adapt a sensor to its environment by filtering out constant background noise and registering only noises typical of human activity.
When the occupancy sensor is detected, a DC output goes high and drives up to 200 mA of the connected load. A ten-second grace period also allows the lights to be voice reactivated after shutting off if needed. Sensor Switch CM PDT 9 is powered with PP20 or MP20 power back and enable 20 Amp circuits to be controlled.
Sensor Switch Installation Instructions
- You can mount the sensor directly to a ceiling tile or a metallic grid. Two self-tapping screws will be provided in the pack.
- Mounting holes of the sensor align with a 3.5" octagon or single-gang handy box.
- Your sensor can detect motions crossing segments more effectively than motions parallel to beams.
- For optimal detection, you have to position the sensor such that segments are crossed upon entrance and unable to view outside the space.
- Make sure to avoid placing the sensor near HVAC air diffusers for maximum microphonics sensitivity.
***High Quality*** sensor switch npodm 2p dx wh 2 channel nlight wallpod,sensor switch npp20 pl plug load control power pack at ***Low Prices*** Order Now...
WSD PDT Wall Switch Sensor Programming Instructions
Before programming, you need to refer to some functions in the manual.
- Enter programming mode by pressing and holding the button until LED flashes rapidly. Once it flashed, you can release the button.
- After that, you need to enter a particular programming function by pressing the button number of times until you get the required function from the labels.
- The current setting of the selected function will read out in a sequence of LED flashes. You can change the setting before the sequence repeats 10 times.
- While the sensor is flashing back the present setting, interrupt it by pressing the button number of times for the new setting. Now, the sensor will start to flash a new setting as confirmation.
- Later, while the sensor is flashing back the new setting, interrupt it by pressing and holding the button until the LED flashes rapidly. Then, you have to release the button.
- After the final confirmation and activation of the new setting, you will be required to re-enter the programming function number that was changed.
- Finally, LED will flash twice which means acceptance of new setting.
How to Troubleshoot Sensor Switch CM PDT?
Check the model number. Some CM PDT sensors might not be timing out due to noise in the room and it may be required to be disabled.
Look for LED error codes.
You have to find the LED in the eye of your sensor. If the device has any issues, you can see the rapid flashing of the LED followed by a series of blinks. So, refer to the LED error codes which are given in the manual.
If there is no LED, it means the device has no power. Check if it has connected to a power supplying device.
When your PDT sensor is not timing out the lights, you can try to change the setting to 30 seconds and disabling the microphonics.
To make 30 seconds time delay, press the button twice and wait for LED blink back. After starting the blinking, you need to press the button one time. Then it should blink thrice.
For disabling microphonics, you need to press the button 12 times and wait for the LED to blink. Once the LED starts blinking, then press the button two times.
Now, leave the room for 90 seconds for the temporary manual to expire and then the 30 seconds of the time delay before lights go out.
If you still face problems with this test, contact a professional.
****Premium Quality*** sensor switch nwsx iv dx wh wall switch sensor,sensor switch npp16 efp nlight relaypower pack,sensor switch nwsx lv dx wh wall switch sensor Parts at ***low Price*** Get them Now..
Once you know the basic functionalities and operation of your CM PDT sensor, it might be helped you to fix the small problems. So, we thought this blog regarding sensor switch programming instructions and Sensor Switch CM PDT 9 troubleshooting helped you more. If you need to replace or buy new CM sensors designed by Sensor Switch, choose PartsXP. Here, we are selling OEM and reliable sensors at a low cost.
About the Author
Haritha is a Content Writer at PartsXP. She has a great understanding of today's marketing strategies that yield strong results and always happy to create valuable content & share her thoughts.
She was good at writing content for E-Commerce websites related to Electrical Parts, Appliance Parts, Food Service Parts, HVAC Parts, etc.
You can see some her contributions at PartsFPS.com, PartsAPS.com, PartsIPS.com